19 Feb 2019
Welcome to the first Newsletter of 2019.
The new year has commenced on a hive of activity, much like the end of last year.
First, I would like to thank the Board of Directors for giving me another term as Chairman. Also, I welcome 3 new Property Education Foundation Board members
- Helen Lassam – Director APIL
- Jo Little – Director Commercial & Retail Property – Longreach Recruitment
- Tanya Steinbeck – CEO UDIAWA
and also Rowena Ong who was elected to the Board at the November AGM.
We have also awarded our 2019 scholarship to James Daw. James graduated from Hale School and will study Commerce at Curtin University majoring in Property Development and Valuation.
Our program for this year is ambitious and will include
- a number of events as part of our partnership with UDIA (WA) and the Property Council (WA);
- the annual yachting regatta on 28 March 2019 – spectator/after race party tickets are still available;
- Meet the Leaders events at UWA & Curtin University and our most popular internship program will continue.
For all the information and how to register or be involved, contact email@example.com or visit our website www.pef.org.au.
UDIAWA Lunch – PEF Raffle 15 February 2019
Our first raffle of 2019 was held at the lunch attended by 400 guests. The raffle prize of a 2018 Eagles Premiership guernsey signed by all the premiership players was won by John Del Dosso of Aigle Royal Properties. Thanks to Russell Gibbs of Hawaiian for organising this. The second prize was a Bed & Breakfast package at the Esplanade Hotel in Fremantle, courtesy of Julian Lodge of Primewest Management. It includes an overnight stay, breakfast for 2, dinner for 2 to the value of $150 plus a complimentary bottle of wine, and complimentary valet parking. The winner was Adrienne Dukes of P&N Bank.
- Annual Yachting Regatta 28 March 2018 at the Royal Perth Yacht Club
- A free event for students and new industry professionals
- Where will your career take you?
- will be held on 10 April 2019. Contact UDIAWA to register.