There are many diverse careers in property and various study paths to get you there
We award scholarships to
We provide incentives to help students learn about the many vital roles in the industry
We sponsor interns so they gain practical skills and are job-ready
The Property Education Foundation (PEF) is committed to advancing property education in Western Australia
The property industry spans everything from developing skyscrapers and shopping centres to building sports stadiums to designing new suburbs.
A career in property connects you with a $182 billion industry involving more than 205,979 Western Australians, while it supports another 224,331 jobs and contributes $6.4 billion in taxes.
Our goals are to:
- Promote property education by providing scholarships to undergraduate students
- Work with training providers to deliver quality property education
- Promote interaction between students and property professionals
- Sponsor internships to give students practical skills and job readiness
- Provide grants to extend the training of young property professionals
- Attend school career days to deliver information on property careers and courses
FYI: Many people associate property with suburban real estate – but that’s only a small fraction of a huge and diverse industry.
Are you up for the challenge? Determined to build a successful and rewarding career?
We can help you to select a role that suits you and help guide your route into the property industry.
How PEF Can Support You
A sample of property careers
The Annual Regatta
This premier event is the highlight of the property industry connecting students and professionals in a friendly competition to win the coveted winner’s trophy.
It’s a fun filled day of sailing on the Swan River as competitors or spectators.
Each Foundation 36 yacht comes with a skilled skipper and can seat up to ten crew members to compete in two races.
The competition concludes with a networking barbecue dinner with music into the night.
There’s more information in the Events section.